1. This visa is given to applicants whose purpose of visit is to take up employment.
2. Type of entry : Single Entry for up to 60 days (issue upon authorization from the Immigration Office in Indonesia)
3. Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.
4. If passport is required to be returned by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
5. Visa is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
· Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
· One completed visa application form
· One colored passport size photograph
· A written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia
· Supporting letters, each from the applicant’s firm/sponsor in UAE and Indonesia, setting out the reason for the visit, details of the duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation / maintenance costs.
· Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia.
The Fee (which must be paid either in cash or postal order) for this visa is AE Dirham 225,- which is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Fees for a visit greater than sixty days will depend on the length of stay granted by the Immigration Office in Indonesia.