1. This visa is given to applicants whose purpose of visit is to take up employment.
2. Type of entry : Single Entry for up to 60 days (issue upon authorization from the Immigration Office in Indonesia)
3. Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.
4. If passport is required to be returned by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
5. Visa is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
- One completed visa application form
- One colored passport size photograph
- A written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia
- Supporting letters, each from the applicant’s firm/sponsor in UAE and Indonesia, setting out the reason for the visit, details of the duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation / maintenance costs.
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (hard copy of 3 month personal bank statement with in not less than 10.000 AED at closing statement).
- Two supporting letters (less than 1 month validity), each from the applicant firm in UAE and sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs.
- Copy of local ID (KTP = Kartu Tanda Penduduk) or Passport of sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia.
The Fee which must be paid in cash, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Fees for a visit greater than sixty days will depend on the length of stay granted by the Immigration Office in Indonesia.