Limited Stay Period Visa (Temporary Resident Permit)
1. This visa is also call a Temporary Stay Permit and is issued to applicants whose purpose of visit is to stay in Indonesia for a limited period.
2. Type of entry : Single Entry for up to twelve months (issue upon authorization from Immigration Office in Indonesia).
3. Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.
4. To return the passport by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
5. Visa is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
· Passport (with a minimum validity of 18 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
· One completed visa application form
· One colored passport size photograph
· A written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia
· A letter of invitation/support from the applicant sponsors
· Evidence of sufficient funds to maintain oneself whilst staying in Indonesia (e.g. a recent Bank statement, etc.) or a third party letter guaranteeing to support the applicant financially during his/her stay, together with documentary evidence of ability to do so.
· Evidence of obligation in the applicant country of permanent residence (e.g. a letter from employer/ College, certifying the applicant intention to return after the visit to Indonesia).
The Fee for a visit of up to twelve months will be AE Dirham 400,- which is non-refundable under any circumstances and payable only in cash or postal order.