Limited Stay Period Visa (Temporary Resident Permit)
1. This visa is also call a Temporary Stay Permit and is issued to applicants whose purpose of visit is to stay in Indonesia for a limited period.
2. Type of entry : Single Entry for up to twelve months (issue upon authorization from Immigration Office in Indonesia).
3. Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.
4. To return the passport by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
5. Visa is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 18 months from the date of entry into Indonesia).
- One completed visa application form
- One colored passport size photograph
- A written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia
- A letter of invitation/support from the applicant sponsors
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (hard copy of 3 month personal bank statement with in not less than 10.000 AED at closing statement).
- Copy of local ID (KTP = Kartu Tanda Penduduk) or Passport of sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia.
- Evidence of obligation in the applicant country of permanent residence (e.g. a letter from employer/ College, certifying the applicant intention to return after the visit to Indonesia).
The Fee for a visit of up to twelve months will be AED 390 + Telex visa for AED 35,- which is non-refundable under any circumstances and payable only in cash.