- Nationals of countries not included in the list of the 11 countries that are eligible for Visa-Free visits must have a visa to enter Indonesia and should submit their application accordingly.
- National of certain countries can either get a Visa on Arrival (VOA) upon arrival in Indonesia, which length of stay may not exceed 30 (thirty) days and cannot be extended / transfer, or apply at the Indonesian Embassy to stay longer than thirty days.
- Visa issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days, and cannot be extended / transfer.
- Tourist visa application from certain nationals would need to be referred to the Immigration Office in Indonesia (see various visas issued on Approval). This process can take up to two months before a decision is made and the visa is granted.
- Type of entry : Single Entry only.
- To return the passport by post, a Self-Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
- Visa is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia) with blank pages to affix the visa sticker
- One completed visa application form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your resident visa
- One colored passport size photograph
- Must be UAE Resident (with at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa)
- Travel itinerary (proof of booking), including details of onward or return journey
- Hotel Reservation
- Copy of bank statement , indicating the current applicant’s bank account in the last 3 months or a letter from the bank stating that the applicant has a sufficient fund
- Passports must have at least two fully blank unused pages
- A recent letter (less than 1 month old) from applicant’s employer. If self employed, a
confirmation letter from applicant’s solicitor, or accountant, or Bank Manager. For a student, submit confirmation letter of attendance from school, college or university. All of the above type of letters must certify the applicant’s obligation to return after the visit to Indonesia
- Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia (only for applications that need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia ; See various visas issued on Approval)
The Fee for a visit of up to sixty days will be AE Dirham 185.- which is non-refundable under any circumstances and payable in cash or postal order only.