APPLICATION FOR PRESS VISIT OR FILM/ VIDEO/ PHOTO SHOOTING
Press visits or film/video/photo shooting in Indonesia may be carried out after an approval from the authorities concerned has been obtained. For approval and visa, the following must be submitted to the Information Department of the Consulate of the Republic of Indonesia :
1. A letter of Recommendation from the company;
2. Summary of the company;
3. Curriculum Vitae;
4. Completed Visa application forms (two copies for each applicant) with original signature of the applicant, typed or written in black capital letters;
5. A synopsis or proposal of the film or photo project with details such as timetable, locations and duration of stay; (enclosed, for filming purposes only).
6. A signed statement for film/video shooting; (enclosed, for filming purposes only)
7. Three recent passport-size photographs; Two of them must be attached on the Visa Application Forms;
8. A signed statement of the list of equipment which will be re-exported to UAE;
9. A clear photocopy of passport (main details only);
10. The following Visa Fee must be paid in cash or postal order :
AE Dirham 180.- (for up to sixty days maximum period of stay)
Following the approval from the authorities in Indonesia, we will advise you to bring the passport to the Consulate to be stamped with the necessary visa which will be ready to collect within five to six working days. The collection time is from 13.00 to 16.00 Sunday to Thursday.
Please note that decision of the approval by the authorities in Indonesia will take approximately three weeks after receipt of the completed aforementioned requirements.
Upon arrival in Indonesia please proceed to the Directorate of Foreign Information, Department of Foreign Affairs and provide 3 (three) recent photographs (3X4 cm size) to collect your press card or the film permit.
It is advisable that you have a local partner in Indonesia to do your filming project.