- Nationals of countries not included in the list of countries that are eligible for Visa-Free or Visa on Arrival must have a visa to enter Indonesia and should submit their application accordingly.
- National of certain countries can either get a free visa upon arrival in Indonesia, which length of stay may not exceed 30 (thirty) days and cannot be extended / transfer, or apply at the Indonesian Consulate to stay longer than thirty days.
- Visa issued at the Consulate has a maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days, and cannot be extended / transfer.
- Tourist visa application from certain nationals would need to be referred to the Immigration Office in Indonesia (see various visas issued on Approval, calling visa). This process can take up to two months before a decision is made and the visa is granted.
- Type of entry : Single Entry only..
- Visa is issued within three to five working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follow :
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 7 (seven) months from the date of entry into Indonesia) with blank pages to affix the visa sticker
- One completed visa application form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your UAE resident visa
- Passports must have at least two fully blank unused pages
- One colored passport size photograph
- Must be UAE Resident (with at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa)
- Travel itinerary (proof of booking), including details of onward or return journey
- Hotel Reservation
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (hard copy of Updated 3 Month Personal Bank Statement WITH ORIGINAL BANK STAMP. The balance should not less than 10.000 AED at closing statement).
- Any manual writing/extention stamping of extended passport format, or any form (emergency) passport for 1 year extension, from any Consulates/Embassy is not acceptable.
- A recent empoyment letter/NOC (less than 1 month old) from applicant’s employer. If self employed, a
confirmation letter from applicant’s solicitor, or accountant, or Bank Manager and trade license of the company. For a student, submit confirmation letter of attendance from school, college or university. All of the above type of letters must certify the applicant’s obligation to return after the visit to Indonesia
- Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia (only for applications that need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia ; See various visas issued on Approval)
- Copy of local ID (KTP = Kartu Tanda Penduduk) or Passport of sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia, if the sponsor is a local Indonesian person (only for applications that need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia ; See various visas issued on Approval)
- Invitation letter (only for applications that need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia ; See various visas issued on Approval).
The Fee for a visit will be AE Dirham 185.- which is non-refundable under any circumstances and payable in cash only.